View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 12:46 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. Best BBQ side dish you make? beans!
  2. Any office supply hoarding or collecting? I'm a lover of a good gel pen, but my daughter is totally an OCD Office supply girl- her favorite store is Office Depot!
  3. Do you always wake around the same time or sleep in on the wkend? I sleep in on my days off if the kids let me- by sleeping in that's still up around 8am. I get up at 6am on tues/wed for work. I also am a night owl, hubby & I watch our not kid-friendly shows after they are in bed, so most nights I'm not in bed until at least 11pm.
  4. What is something that made you laugh this week? Our goofy dog. She's a hoot- she hurt her shoulder a few weeks ago, so we've had to keep her downstairs (not allowed to go up/down stairs or jump on/off couches/beds... and she usually sleeps in our daughter's bed) and last night at bedtime, I was turning off lights & she just stood at the gate to the stairs & glared at me... lol she was NOT happy with me! She's doing much better- no more limping- so hopefully she can have her bed & her girl back soon!
  5. Have you started Xmas shopping yet? No- we usually take one of my hubby's extra paychecks (he gets paid every 2 weeks, so there are 2 extra checks a year)- we use for Christmas. I think that one is at the end of August so I may start then, but often only if I find something that I know I wont be able to get later. I find the earlier I shop, the more I spend, so I try to not do much until at least November.

Last edited by AmieN1; 07-12-2019 at 12:50 PM.