View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 01:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri Tierney View Post
I've missed seeing your layouts! I love your dresses and fancy hats!

I am so sorry to hear about your mother! Thinking of you!

In 3 years... wow, a lot.

I learned about 7 aunts and uncles on my mom's side that I never knew existed. I met them a few years back. Two of my uncles are 3 months younger than me. They knew about me this whole time but I didn't know about them.

I gained a stepdaughter. My husband was contacted by a young lady who said she was told she may be his daughter. Indeed, paternity tests proved she was. It has been an amazing experience and now I have my first grandchild as well as she was pregnant when she contacted us. My grandbaby will be 2 next month. I'm so grateful that we've been part of her life for her whole life. As a note, my stepdaughter was conceived 6 months before my husband and I started dating. Her mom was married and assumed the baby was her husband's as she thought she was already pregnant at the time (thus why she didn't feel the need to use protection). Just added that part because there is always someone who jumps to the conclusion that he cheated on me.

Most recently, last year I went back to college. I'm working on finishing my associates in Elementary Education so I can move on to my bachelors. After this crazy hectic semester, I'm just 3 classes away!
It seems everybody has found new family members (me, too)!

Actually, the cheating idea hasn't crossed my mind, but I get it why you'd rather mention it. :-) BTW in an ideal world, if I end up with someone one day, I would totally prefer a divorced man with adult children, so that I can be a Grandma. :-)

Good luck with the collage!