View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 09:29 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

First off...being a biologist who works with animals everyday...you are absolutely not weird for wanting your animals to be treated humanely. They are your pets and part of your family and its your responsibility to treat them with love and care. Its also not weird to have your guinea pig select its companion. Your care for it in letting it choose a friend she will get along with just shows how intuitive you are with the needs of your pet. Letting her choose caused her way less stress and in the long run made her and her friend way happier. Not weird at all. Honestly I'd be more worried about someone saying you should hit it with a hammer...that hurts my heart to hear.

As for outfits... I agree if you want to make a couple of changes so you have awesome newborn pics that you will never be able to take again then its not weird. You just want to remember those moments well.

I'm weird because I don't like my food touching on my plate. My family laughs at me as I struggle every Thanksgiving!

Last edited by liriel; 01-23-2024 at 09:34 AM.