View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 01:48 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not?
If I have to have the FWP kit then yes it influences me to buy more to reach my goal.

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone?
I prefer stand alone. I wasn't too attracted to the music theme this time around. Mostly because I didn't know any of the songs haha or if I did, they were stuck in my head every time I saw the kit. Collecting is hard when you're limited with a budget and then it becomes frustrating when you can't finish the collection.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them!
Maybe something related to feelings
or Birthday kits
or Celebrations (each designer can pick their own celebration: bday, wedding. anniversary, birth, graduation...)
or I would love it if all designers worked with the same color palette but created different kits. That would be so cool to see how each style comes out but with the same color theme.

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two!
Is designing your only job or do you work outside of designing?
Share your typical day
Favorite meal that you can make over and over

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference?
I love both.

Last edited by Leablahblah; 11-03-2020 at 09:39 PM.