View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 02:10 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not? Sometimes, if I really love the designers style and the theme of the kit I will bump up my total to get that kit.

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone? I prefer stand alone products mostly because not every designer has a style that meshes with my style so I am not going to want to purchase the whole collection just to get all the pieces.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them! No ideas here...maybe a travel theme...or holidays around the world?!

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two! Looking back on my own designs I would love to see their first kit designed, favorite kit they designed, least fav kit, favorite layout they scrapped, fav ct layout. What has changed in their designing over the years? What is their least favorite thing to design in a kit?

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference? No preference