View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 05:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not? Not necessarily. I am on a strict budget, so I shop based on sale.

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone? Stand Alone. I think different designers shine in different areas, and to fit a "theme" may not bring out their best qualities as a designer.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them! Travel, Disney, hard to scrap holidays are my go-to's for kits I can't get enough of.

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two! -What do you look for in a CT member. Do you like only a couple teams, or for them to be on all the teams? Do you like them to be active at other sites, or to fully call SSD home? -Maybe a "motivation" series. Post a kit or the new release from that week, and a photo or moment that was the motivation behind them creating it.
-Their favorite layouts they have scrapped.

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference? Solos. Narrow down the choices so we are forced to scrap specifically. Too many options make it hard to stay focused or narrow it down yourself. If you can take that guesswork out of it, even better!