View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 03:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not?

If I really like the featured kit and there are some products I want to buy, then I will try and get my cart up to the $10 to get the freebie. But, if the new releases aren't something I want or need, then I would bypass and hope for products I like the next week so I could get the freebie. But, I don't just buy to get the freebie if none of the products are speaking to me.

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone?

I prefer stand-alone products.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them!

I actually prefer no theme at all and liked it when the designers could use whatever kit they want for the freebie.

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two!

Someone else posted about having the designers share their favorite products, favorite layouts made with those products, their scrapbook pages etc. I liked that idea. I also like hearing about what inspires them, what they like to scrap about, etc.

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference?

I don't really have a preference.