View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 01:07 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not?
If I love the kit I will definitely add more to my cart in order to get the free kit.

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone?
I prefer stand alone kits but don't mind if each stand alone kit has a similar theme throughout the year.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them!
I have three boys and only one girl. I am always on the lookout for more kits that work for masculine pages.

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two!
If you are ever in a scrapping/designing slump, what do you do to get out of it?
Do you like when scrappers "change up" your kit or rearrange your templates?
If we were to "hang out" what would we do if we weren't scrapping?

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference?
Nope