View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 08:00 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not? I definitely think that the Spend $10 kits influence my shopping. If I feel like I really need the kit, I am going to find a way to spend $10 so that I can get it! I love being able to get something free on top of other great purchases!

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone?I missed the Alphabet theme last year and I was bummed about that. I like the themes! Themes unify the kits but also give us a spin on each designer's specific take. The 2020 music theme has been really fun!

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them! Hmm.. it might be fun to do a lesser-known holiday from the designer's home country? Or maybe a movie theme?

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two! How did you get started in digital scrapbooking? Do you have a job outside of design? If you weren't designing, what would you want to be doing? What's something that makes you unique?

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference? I totally don't have a preference. I love solos & I love collabs!

41. Seattle