View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 05:18 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not?
Definitely. If I don't need a new release for immediate use, I will usually add it to my wish list and wait for a big sale, but if I like the FWP, I'm more likely to go ahead and buy new releases that I will use later. Or sometimes, if there's nothing in the new releases that I'm in love with, I'll shop the FD15 or Oldies sales just for the FWP.

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone?
I'm fine with either. If the FWP is too themey, there's more risk that it won't be something I can use as much.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them!
Maybe quotes? Each designer could choose a favorite quote to inspire their kit. That should leave lots of room for interpretation and versatile kits. Or maybe colors? Like each designer gets to pick a specific Pantone color to design a mostly monochromatic kit around.

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two!
Favorite scrapping style? Favorite type of pages to scrap? Designing rituals/routines?

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference?
No preference.