View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

3 - 1 pt - Use the super cool art at Love On A Bike as inspiration to create a page of your own.

4 - 1 pt - It's Math Education month, so put an equation on your layout! (i.e. You + Me = Silly)

10 - 1 pt - Use the AMAZING color inspiration at House of Turquoise to create a layout that celebrates this gorgeous springy color!

15 - 1 pt - Check out the amazing paper gallery of Jody Wenke and lift one of her fabulous pages!

I lifted this layout Red Wool Cap.

17 - 1 pt - We love the simple clean font work on the packaging at Philosophy. Use it as inspiration for the font work on one of your own layouts.

19 - 1 pt - Cool Site - check it out and use it as design inspiration for a page of your own.

22 - 2 pts - Things We Forget - use this cool site as inspiration to create a page.

28 - 2 pts - Whisk together the following ingredients until they're blended to scrappy perfection. 4 patterned papers, 3 of the same element (buttons, flowers, ribbons, etc), 2 photos and 1 LARGE alphabet or number.

30 - 2 pts - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog.

31 - 3 layouts required- 5 pts

- Play with abandon

- Do What You Love

- Listen hard

33 - 10 pts - Recycled Mini Albums - In honor of Earth Day, this month we want you to create a mini album from items recycled around your house!

Featured Scrapper Challenge (Bonus #3) - 1 pt
New release Rambunctiuos (J Billingsley) released 17/4/10 - 1 pt

18/4/2010

Blog Bonus Challenge #4 - 1pt

Total - 30

Last edited by schmoo; 04-29-2010 at 04:27 AM.