View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

here is my spot

1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 Point

4 - It's Math Education month, so put an equation on your layout! (i.e. You + Me = Silly) - 1 Point

5 - Mad About Plaid - create a layout which primarily features plaid patterns. - 1 Point

7 - Fast Food Frenzy - the very first McDonald's opened in April 1955. Scrap a layout about your love or hate of the fast food giant. - 1 Point

8 - April 15th is Tax Day in the US! Create a layout about taxes and you. Do you wait til the last minute to file? Do you owe? How will you spend your refund? - 1 Point

11- Scrap a Hottie. No really, we want to see layouts of hot guys. - 1 Point

14 - Are you a hoarder of Cadbury eggs? Each year at Easter, there are candies you can't get any other time of the year. Scrap a sweet tribute to your favorite seasonal sweet. - 1 Point

21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl! - 2 Points

28- Whisk together the following ingredients until they're blended to scrappy perfection. 4 patterned papers, 3 of the same element (buttons, flowers, ribbons, etc), 2 photos and 1 LARGE alphabet or number. - 2 Point

29 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too) - 2 Points + 1 NR Point

30 - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog. Don't miss looking around the rest of her blog for lots of eye candy and scrappy sweetness too! - 2 Points + 1 NR Point

31 Choose 3 of the following lines and create a layout for each line which celebrate the sentiment expressed (3 total layouts) - 5 Points
1)

2)

3)

32 Book of Me - 5 Points
32a - A bit about what I do...

32c - Inside my purse is...

32e - My favorite pair of shoes is...

Bonus 1 - All you have to do is use is make a layout of your own using mostly products by MandaBean. (It’s okay to add other designers’ products but most of your layout should be done using Manda’s) -
1 Point

Bonus #2 – Tali’s gallery is fantastic! One thing you will notice is that she loves to use a nuetral background with pops of color. Your challenge is to do the same. - 1 Point

Bonus 3: It’s Sweet Shoppe Cookie Time! Download the following template based on Aggie’s layout, “All Grown Up”, fill it with your own goodies and then upload it to the SSD Gallery. - 1 Point

Bonus 5- Your challenge today is a traditional Sweet Shoppe Spin-A-Lift. Choose a layout from Lena’s gallery, rotate it 90 or 180 degrees, flip it or rotate it and then scrap! - 1 Point

Total Points: 31

Last edited by mkcdaisy; 04-30-2010 at 03:30 PM.