View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 04:48 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

I was reading Ready Player One but my son for his AP English class needed a book that he could use for his assignment where he has to make a movie trailer for a book. And I thought from what I had read it would make a good movie so I gave it to him. He really likes it so I guess I'll finish it next month when the assignment is done.

So instead, I am now reading The Girl On The Train and it is nothing like I thought it was going to be but it is still really good. It is one of those books that doesn't give me all the information and it makes me want to keep reading even though I know I should go to bed because morning will come way too soon.

Just finished reading, The Young World by Chris Weitz. It was good and I really thought my son would like it but there was so much talk about rape and stuff and I just don't know if he needs that in his life.

On my nightstand, I also have Hunger by Michael Grant. It is book 2 in the Gone Series. It is a YA book and very much like The Young World. The only problem I have with the books is that they are SO LONG. I read really fast but these books are like Outlander or Game of Thrones long.

PS. I love reading about what other people are reading!!!