Thread: August Passport
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 02:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
I have 12 done, but I'm not feeling the rest of it just now. I need to start thinking outside the box, I guess!
12 is awesome, Ally!! Which ones are you struggling with? Maybe someone can give you some ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_hart View Post
I'm almost done. 5 more pages to do!
Wow!! That's fabulous, Amy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels View Post
I have 7 done, not sure to finish this month
7 is great, Aud! Keep plugging along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
I started this month at a 4-day creative retreat, so I was able to get organized with my Passport and got off to a good start. I've got 12 done and 6 to go.

I've tried to be strategic about making my scrapbooking time count double, so that a single layout fulfills a Summer Getaway challenge as well as a Passport challenge. I'm super grateful we can double-dip in that way!

This would be my first time ever finishing a Passport, so that's what I'm working towards.
What an awesome way to start the month!! I'd love to hear about the retreat!
I'm thankful for double-dipping, too! I doubt I'd be able to finish both if they had to be different LOs.

I'm excited to see your completed Passport, Angie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
Umm....2. The first half of the month has been busy wrapping up our trip to the states, having my dad here with us for a week, and getting my kids & my classroom ready for back to school--extra challenging this year, as I always sew my kids' backpacks but this is the first year they start on the same day of school----and the first time *I* also start on the same day as they do!
I'm hopeful that I'll get a lot done after school starts, since I'm teaching 1/2 day & my kids go full day... will use those hours catching up!
You've definitely had a busy month so far, Rebecca! I hope you enjoy your school year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
I am not doing great this month I just can't seem to find a scrappy groove (I can barely force myself to get the summer getaway challenges done on time), so I'm calling this a 'don't stress about it month'..... I'll still scrap, and if it fits a challenge great! if it doesn't, i'm not too worried about it. I cannot wait until September when the kids are back in school!!!
I've been in a similar state of mind this month, Jenn. I like your "don't stress about it month"!! Good for you!
The kids going back to school should be a "National Vacation for Moms" Day!!