View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 01:25 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Any activities/events you have planned for October?
Oh yes! October is my second-most photographed month of the year after December. So far, we have fall soccer to wrap up, a bus trip to Frankenmuth with my mom, a local Peacemaker Summit, Camp Fire (like low-key co-ed Scouts) & our church table group meetings, school night at a local pumpkin patch, parent-teacher conferences, Fall Break, Zoo Boo, an all-day trip with Camp Fire, school pictures, our annual photo shoot at a local park, my sister's birthday, my parents' anniversary, meeting up with a scrap friend of mine so our kids (who have become Roblox pals & besties) can meet for the first time, & Trick or Treat.

What is your environment/surroundings like in October?
We are supposed to have a fall season. Last year it was rainy and unseasonably cool (in the 40s) for almost the entire month. So far this year, September has been unseasonably warm (in the 80s) so I don't know if that's a harbinger of a better fall than last year or not.

What would you like to take a photo of? Anything specific?
I always take pics at the pumpkin patch, Zoo Boo, ToT, & our annual photo shoot at a local park.

Have you started wearing sweaters, coats, and scarves yet?
I wish! Still too hot outside.

What does the view look like out your door?
I'm at work ATM, and right now it's overcast (but warm). I work across from a giant cornfield so that's all I can see directly out (and the cars whizzing by on the road in front of said cornfield).