View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 08:35 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I LOVED it!

Thor was my favorite thing in the WHOLE WORLD. Remember in the last one how the Guardians found him, and they said things like, "It's like a pirate had a baby with an angel." and Star Lord was super jealous of how muscular & sexy he was and then to completely switch it was the best for me.

From a storytelling perspective, having Ironman save them all was the perfect end to his character's arc. In Avengers Assemble, Cap says that Tony never does anything unless it benefits him...so to see him save the world at a cost to his own life is really powerful. And when Dr. Strange holds up his finger to remind Tony that there is only ONE ending where they win & Tony knows it's gotta be him...I am sitting here typing this and crying at the beauty of that scene!

I loved how they brought Captain America's story to a satisfying end without killing him. I don't care what it did to other timelines; I'm just glad he got that dance. : ) : ) : )

I really thought Black Widow was safe because HELLO SHE HAS A SOLO MOVIE COMING, so I was really sad, but when they do hard things like that it makes the ending feel even more satisfying to me.

Hulk & Thor are my favorite Avengers (though I'm Loki's girl through and through), and I loved the roles they played.

I was SO GLAD they didn't have Captain Marvel come in and save everyone; that would have been a really cheap way to end it since she only became an Avenger in this movie. I loved that it was the original Avengers, and I loved the throwbacks to the other movies. (Also hated her hair.)

And when Cap heard Sam's voice on his earpiece and looked to his left & THERE WERE THE WIZARDS, that was so good.

The last thing I want to say is that I am so glad Rocket survived the Snap because he was so funny in this one! Though when he was drowning and all he could do was gasp for breath was like the most serious moment of the whole movie for me because it was such a contrast to his normal attitude.

Last edited by joelsgirl; 04-29-2019 at 08:52 PM.