View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 04:44 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
We are getting a starbucks Christmas cup for Michael, since that's what he's been asking - he broke his cup earlier this year & had been saying sorry to Santa & asking for a replacement.
We are also thinking of getting a new bike, since he's outgrown his current one for awhile now.
Not sure what I want this year, so I've still got nothing on my wishlist, not that I'm desperately wanting to fill it in.
I *might* get hubby an apple watch that he's been wanting but putting it on hold, because he's trying to get us to go to his dream vacation destination next year. We'll see. :)
oooh!! Where's his dream vacation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
Oh gosh.... I miss the days when Christmas was easy!!

With 4, it adds up so fast now. Not a huge fan of gift cards and money, but we did that last year. (Kids were 20, 18, 16 and 14) We went on vacation for Christmas and that was sooooo much fun and we made way more memories doing that then opening gifts.

This year, they may each get one big thing they want and of course they have asked fr money again.... so now I have no real ideas....

My oldest wants a Cricut, but I was hoping to give her that as her college grad gift in May.
Can you adopt me? I've been looking at Cricut Maker and I was seriously going to buy one for Black Friday or for Christmas until bills hit Did you see that some Walmart stores had clearanced Cricut Explore 2 down to as low as $54 :O Ours were all sold out, but there are still some out there that you can find.