View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 09:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrijc View Post
We started Monday online... but only made it to Tuesday at noon before school got cancelled because of Hurricane Laura. We had the choice of 100 % online or going back in person. My junior chose in person and my freshman and 7th grader chose online. But for now, everyone is online - I think the intention is for everyone to get comfortable online for if/when we have to shut down because of too many positive cases. My junior will physically go back on 9/14 if nothing changes. We are able to change our decision at the end of a grading period, so there is some flexibility. And while it is online, they still have to check in for each period - much more organized and more face time than what happened in the spring.
Oh no! Be safe! I think being informed of how online learning will work is a positive. Especially if schools end up shutting down again (praying that doesn't happen, but only God knows). It's good that this Fall will be more organized than the spring, only time will tell if it actually works for everyone I guess.