View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

*sigh* Maybe I can reach my 30 points this month!!! I've actually scrapped one challenge so I'm doing better then the last few months!!!

Total Pts: 31
NR pts used to date: 3

#2. Quote Inspiration! "I have found the one in whom my soul delights." Use this quote on your page or to inspire your page. 1 pt

#3. Father’s Day is June 19th. Scrap a masculine feeling page about one of the Dads in your life! 1pt

#4 – Color inspiration! 1pt

#5. Use one of these fill in the blank journaling pages as a start for a page. 1pt I was inspired by the first "to do" on this page!!

#7. Strawberries are ripe & ready this month - include the fruit somehow in what you create. 1pt

#13. One Little Word Challenge: Participate! 1pt

#21. Technique-Add any texture to a photo. 2pts plus 1 NRpt for using "You Give Me A Reason To Smile" by La posted *6-25-11*

#22. Scrap a page with a bunch of tiny strips of paper at haphazard angles. 2pts plus 1 NRpt for using "Ice Ice Baby" by Jenn posted *6-25-11*

#23. June is the 6th month of the year and the year is almost half-over. Scrap a half-year in review page or scrap your favorite moment/photos from the first half of the year. 2 pts

#25. Scrap your summer bucket list. 2 pts plus 1 NR pt for using *All American Summer by Dani* posted 6-20-11.

#27. Photo editing challenge – Use a sepia-toned photo on your page. 2pts

#30. Home is where I can look and feel ugly and enjoy it. Take a photo of yourself as is - no makeup, straight out of bed or just how you look lounging around the house. Scrap it! 2pts

#33 – This month we're challenging you to play with buckets and tins. 10pts

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Last edited by mummytothree; 06-27-2011 at 01:46 PM.