View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 02:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Gallery question

I have just uploaded a layout and none of my credits or journaling saved as I went through the steps of uploading or when I edited my layout afterwards. Is there any solution to that?

Here's what was supposed to be typed in the credits area

What I stand for by Grace Lee
Working Teen by Studio Basic & Megan's Creations
DJB Journal Your Life Script
Younicorn template by Pink Reptile Designs

I never went into this degree or career path with aspirations of making a tonne of money. My aim was to help people, change and improve their lives and be a voice for those in the disability sector that don’t feel they can speak up. I may not be as well known or as vocal as some of my colleagues but I certainly make my voice count where I can. In the past five or so years I have spoken out about simple changes academic staff can make during lectures at post school educational facilities, the long standing issue of part time and casual work, abatements and the general issue of working while gaining a benefit and the issues of finding sustainable worthwhile employment as a disabled person. I’m sure that even once I am fully ingrained into paid employment in the sector I will keep speaking up and my voice will more than likely become even louder than it is now.

Was it by any chance the ampersand in my credit listing that screwed everything up or something else I can't see?

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv