View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 06:37 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm
Default I need Help..Please

I have not scrapped much in several years. So I haven't been in any forums in years. But I am Linda...aka hondachicc..aka NANA....if any of you are still around from when I was.

This is a sad situation and I need help. A little girl in our town died 10 days ago, after fighting leukemia for almost a year. Her page on Facebook has grown over that time very much. My daughter works with the Mom, who has been on leave for nearly a year. I reached out to her two weeks before the little girl passed, asked her to send me some photos, that I wanted to make some pages for her to have a book. No one knew she wasn't going to make it at that time. But it took a turn for the worst a week later. Her Mom sent me a lot of photos, and I was just devastated that she passed. That threw me for a loop and I had a hard time concentrating. I need help in finding very sweet family kits. Could you guys help me find some? or any type of kit you may think will be right for this situation. Thank you so much in advance.
Linda

Here is her Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/176579613254461/