View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 05:58 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Here in Kentucky we have just a little under 400 cases with under 10 deaths (I think 7 died). We are ordered to be "Healthy at Home" which is basically stay in your house except for groceries, pharmacies and doctor visits. Essential businesses are still open but I have been working from home for 8 work days (does not count weekends).

My hubby got "furloughed" a week ago and now will be off for another week. Our son also works with my hubby and was off one week but is going back on Monday (manufacturing). We worry about him being off very long since he has 5 kids and carry health insurance and the company will take the employee cost out of the next check.

I really worry about our daughter who is a radiologist technologist and works at the hospital that has been set up as the local coronavirus hospital. I pray every day for her to remain safe and for her to not carry anything in on her 3 children (I am sure that is also something that worries her).

I know I will be working from home for another 3 weeks but I personally believe it may be extended since they are predicting the peak will not happen around here until maybe mid-May.

I pray that everyone heeds the warning to stay safe and keep the social distance so that we can reduce the spread.