View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 01:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
I have been keeping all my tiff files - I've just recently (in the last year) decided to just print all my pages into bound books instead of using D ring binders (easier to store and more accessible for having people look at them). I had deleted all my jpgs, so I've had to go back to my tiffs to reflatten - and then I had some jpgs become corrupt or something - Shutterfly couldn't read them, so I had go back and redo it. So I'm stuck, I could free up a lot of space getting rid of those tiffs... haha. My hubby is talking again about upgrading our personal server to add even more storage. Now, It's not all me - my hubby has a lot of radio tracks (he is a radio dj).
Y'all sound more technically advanced than me. lol Just curious, since you didn't originally scrap the layouts with bound books in mind, how have the "edges" been for you? Or the inner part of the pages? Much being cut off? Or did you chose an option on the book site to have a white border around your layouts? I've only printed one book and it was in 2008. My memory is foggy on what was offered but I know I specifically scrapped pages with the book and edges in mind. I use post bound scrapbooks (I think they're called) to slide my printed layouts into right now.

Wait...what?! Corrupt jpgs??? Say it isn't so! Now you're scaring me!