View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 04:45 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I refuse to believe you are ready to call it quits, as the people who have come and gone during my scrapping life. I think life just happens and their hobby(ies) fall the side. Maybe they have tried to come back, were too overwhelmed by the amount of photos, didn't know where to start, the store they frequented closed, etc. It's hard to make a comeback and it's easy to find something else that isn't as hard to come back too-even if it means/meant preserving your family memories for years to come.

You...if you are struggling to scrap last year, with you all back in the states, start small--current? Or maybe when one of your children was a baby, or your wedding

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Generally if I were feeling this way, I'd take some time off from scrapping. But with you being away, it sounds like you did take some time off. Some of the styles here, in the past year, have changed--some are going completely minimal without any shadows or elements. Maybe try going that way until the creativity sparks joy again?

I'd hate to see you go--if you do, please friend me on FB. If you do decide to step away, know that we will miss you very much!!