View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 11:09 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I am getting better and better at getting rid of stuff. When I was younger I wanted to keep everything but slowly but surely I have started really being able to let go of things.

Part of what drew me to digital scrapbooking way back when was I did not want all the stuff around me.. I love the idea of paper crafting but I really don't like how much room it takes up!

There are still some things I haven't let go of but I'll get there soon

A few years ago a forest fire went through my hometown and several of my friends lost their homes. One of my friends has documented the process on FB on how losing everything really helped her evaluate what is important and what isn't. There are so many things we have that we really don't need.

As a spin off - I keep telling my husband if he wants to buy me a gift for our anniversay I'd love just ONCE for a housecleaner to come in and do a deep clean on the house because I feel that would help me SO much and then I'd really want to keep up with not having stuff all around.. sigh he doesn't think it's romantic enough but I'm wearing him down on that too!