View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 06:58 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

As I started this thread, I thought I didn't have any food rules, but as I read, I realized that I do have a few!

I won't eat a sandwich on soggy bread. Eeew!!
I don't like whole chicken breasts on sandwiches - biting into it without cutting it up makes me gag.
I'm super careful when I'm making dishes with chicken - no fat, gristle, or other icky things.
Bacon (which I rarely eat because it doesn't agree with me...sad times!) must be extra, extra crispy. I'd rather eat it burnt than squirmy.
I don't eat any of the insides of animals - liver, heart, I even order menudo without tripe. Gross!
LOL!

Okay, a funny story: My daughter and I went to Oklahoma for the first time with my 90 year old Grandpa to visit family. Kayla was about 11. She was a super picky eater. Basically just chicken nuggets were on the list. So, my Grandpa's brother took us to KFC. They had a lunch buffet, and she filled her plate with what she thought were chicken nuggets. After she ate a few, she went back for more. There was another older gentleman getting his food, and he saw her picking up "chicken nuggets". He said, "Young lady, you know those are gizzards, right?" ROFL!!! Poor Kayla didn't know what gizzards were!! When we told her, she just about threw up!