View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 09:19 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

While our trip to Spain in 2014 (after that never go to Spain anymore), we were two couples in one rental car driving towards to airport from our house with all our luggages in trunk. On the way we stopped in Benalmadina to have a rest for about 10 minutes (because our way was very long). After we came back to our car we found that all our bags gone - passports, money (about 7000euro), apple devises like iPads iPhones laptops), and all my professional camera kit (about 5000euro), and the rest. It was so terrible, I was crying, couldn't believe that happend. The one thing is that when we were going away from our car we saw one red car with some bags and the door opened, like someone was in a harry, but none of us could even think of that was our bags, all of them. In police we told them that we saw a car, but even after years nobody found nothing. We had really bad time cancelling all our father trips and making papers from embassies to fly back home. It was a big lesson not to leave anything valuable in car, never passports and never money, never expensive devices (about other staff I don't worry as much like clothes, shoes, make up....etc). So I hate Spane since then, because I think even police in this country work together with these groups of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk