View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 10:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

WOW! I took 4 years off of scrapping and got behind big time plus I haven't been printing much of anything so I am super behind. I did finish our 2018 trip to Washington DC and printed a book with the shutterfly special last week. I wanted a book for my kids and a book for the family. I gave the little one a camera and the older one had his phone so I got there photos in the pages (not all great quality) but they are in the pages and I am excited to get the 8x8 books in their hands and have the 12x12 one in mine. <3 I am working on our 2019 Universal/Beach Thanksgiving trip and TRYING to stay up to date with 2020 but I went on Vaca last week and took almost 1000 photos SO I am going to need to get to scrapping. I did leave the kids behind with the grandparents so I will be kid free for about a week or two so hopefully I can get some scrapping done while they are gone....unless hubby (who is working from home) gives me projects to do. I have some print credits with persnickety prints so I need to start sending in my pages to print now...