View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 11:07 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I can tell you one thing, when other kids come to my house, I realize just how much I appreciate mine! LOL!

I'm not a big fan of most people's kids either, LOL!

Keira has just started having some sleepovers, she had one in December and one on Friday. I'm pretty careful which ones of her friends that we invite over. I have a little better insight for Keira's friends because I'm her girl scout leader, we have 19 girls and I think 10 of them go to school with Keira.

It's kind of a double edge sword, I want the kids to have friends over, because that's how I grew up, we could go to anyone's house and play, it was awesome. But, I don't like having to make sure the house is clean before they come over, I do feel like I'm being judge if my house doesn't look perfect for visitors.

We don't have a lot of playdates though, we don't have kids in our neighborhood. But I do feel weird, I have different rules and expect different things from my kids. I've noticed manners aren't as big of a deal as they are for me, and I have to stop myself from correcting the child.