View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 06:39 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
Oh no!! What's not working now??
Photoshop is giving me fits. Outlook isn't sending/receiving emails.
The monitor is turning off on it's on and refusing to turn on (we already knew we were going to claim it as damaged in the move).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
Glad it's working for you now but it sucks that other things aren't. I can relate, I've had issues with windows 10 ever since I upgraded a few wks ago. It has all kinds of built in security and energy saving features that messes with functions. I've had to google like crazy to figure out what's happening and how to change the settings. I still have trouble with my tablet and mouse freezing up but not as much.I've spent hours researching and changing things. So far I am not liking windows 10.
Yes! You've had your fair share of troubles with computers lately!! I'm not minding 10--I hate the "windows" key on my keyboard. I'm ALWAYS hitting it when I'm doing my shortcuts in Photoshop. SO annoying!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
Yay, glad it's working now, but BOO other stuff is acting up! Why do computers do that to us? And on that note, I'm glad Rae wrote out the steps she uses; hopefully that works for you (or anyone else) if my way stops working again. I'm going to try it myself--I've never tried the keyboard shortcuts.
Yes, thank you Rae for typing that all up! I did use your shortcuts last night and again this morning. Last night, not working. This morning, like a charm. It probably doesn't help that my kitties keep stepping all over my keyboard when I'm not at the desk. Who knows what buttons they are pushing/stepping on when I'm not there!