View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 04:17 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Ok i ended up just having one fun party!
The one i was most i afraid was canceled because Willem his dad passed away 2 weeks ago and it was too short after it. But since he insisted to continue everything, all other things planned still went like it was planned, but i didn;t knew when or how or where so....

Yesterday my sister came to help me to do create all the thank you gifts and other decorations for friday but i had no clue my other sister, SIL and mom where out on the parking place too, so suddenly he blue they were stanidng in the living room to kidnapp me lol. Only think i was bummed with was that i didn't thought of adding some make up, but oh well. It really was fun!
First without saying what we were going to do they drove us to the other side of the city to do a workshop Throwing paint on canvas. that was really fun. And after than we went to a tapas bar, wich was little funny because early this week i told Willem i wanted to go with him to a tapas bar somewhere in future...

Anyway that was it, because my mom was getting tired and since we didn't wanted to do anything else without her so it was a really fun and yummie 6 hours

Now really looking forward to friday