View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 02:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My big "oops" moment was last night. We ordered stuffed crust Pizza Hut pizza which I have not had in over 2-3 yrs (since going low carb). The price of their gluten free pizzas are not worth it to me and don't taste anything like the real thing. But...I had a moment of weakness and decided to order two medium pizzas so we could each order what we wanted and we'd each have enough for dinner again the next night (tonight). I know my hubs really likes their pizza so knew he'd be thrilled.

So, I figured this probably wouldn't happen again for a long time so wanted to really enjoy the splurge. I ordered a stuffed crust Supreme for myself.

Pizza came, we sat in the LR, eating our pizza and binge watching some shows for the night. We both started falling asleep in our chairs, around 11:30, so I took Taz out for a minute and we went to bed.

Ugh....this morning I walked into the kitchen and there was the leftover pizza, sitting out on the counter. I hadn't put it in the fridge. I don't think my hubs had gone into the kitchen all night so he didn't notice either. So, no leftovers tonight. It's in the garbage, I'm pretty sure you can't leave pizza out for 10 hours. I'm actually ok with it b/c as good as it was, I should probably not push it, eating that many carbs and especially it being white flour which I avoid like the plague. My hubs was looking a little sad about it b/c he knows I won't order that again for a loooong time. He doesn't eat low carb but I don't often order in for him b/c I try to cook healthy foods at home, trying to balance out his diet, b/c I know when he's out he eats a lot of crap. We never go to Pizza Hut b/c their low carb options are pretty non-existant for me.

So that's my "oops" moment. So know I have to figure out what to have for dinner since there's no leftovers.