Thread: Time Management
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 12:04 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I have used a few different ones--
-Erin Condren (I liked because it's pretty, but it's also pretty bulky. I did like having the day divided into 3 sections & used this differently from year to year (or even week-to-week!) Sometimes I used the sections as "morning" "afternoon" "evening", sometimes "appointments" "home" "errands" or "kids", "home", "work" etc.)
-Planner Pad (I liked the "funnel" system, but the lines were really small--I don't mind writing small, but I felt like there wasn't space for misc. stuff, would be great just for a to-do list, but I like to have a place to jot recipes, knitting patterns, etc.),
-Passion Planner (I liked that this one has extra "doodle" space, but most of my days don't need to be scheduled by hour).
-For the past year or two, I've used the Uncalendar (switched from the full size to the mini on my most recent one). I feel like it's a good balance for me-- you can put in hourly things, or just jot a general to-do list on any particular day. Each week has a side with various boxes for notes, you can create a "system" for using the boxes (i.e. meal plan in bottom left box) or just use them randomly like I do

ETA- I also did a year or so with a moleskine notebook as a bullet journal. I still love these for general note-taking & list-making and liked a LOT about that system (mine was not decorative at all) but I stopped wanting to carve out the time to draw my lines & boxes etc.

Last edited by knittingbec; 01-15-2019 at 06:35 AM.