View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

A quickish fix, would be to take the mother folder that's over the folders that lost their tags, and at the top where you can see the "address" of the folder, you can click on the arrow and then "Show Items From Subfolders", and then you can wait for them all to load (it can take a bit if there are a lot), and then select all.

An example would be: Desktop>This PC>C:>Scrap>SSD>beautiful things

Click on the arrow after SSD (or if you need all of your scrap then click on the arrow after scrap) and everything should show up (eventually...wait until it all loads or you won't get the whole picture).

There's also a way to backup your keywords (once you have them all again), and if it goes away you can reimport them. They are still on all of your files, but Bridge hasn't read them all to know that they exist. I think I did a restore point to get them, to before I'd moved those files. Or if you have a previous version of your keywords backed up then that works too.

Hopefully some of this handwavey info helps you. I can't find how I solved it when it happened to me, but it happened right after I started tagging, and now I have my backup.