Thread: Dream Job
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 02:21 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I love reading about your story Lorie. I'm so glad you are a part of SSD and so proud to be on your team.

I don't have a dream job. My dream job for a long was to raise my girls. Be a stay at home mom. Then the pandemic hit and now it's so much harder than it used to be. The girls have become noise monsters and I have lost a whole lot of patience and motivation. I don't know what I want to do anymore. My oldest is going to 1st grade and my middle is going to pre-K. Leonie will be the only one left at home and I need to go back out there and try to make some friends so she can socialize. And I'm still so uncomfortable with all of that.

When she goes to school full time I'd like to take some time for myself. Join a gym maybe.

But as far as job I don't know! I have some ideas but nothing that screams "yay! This is it!". Opening a bakery maybe, or a sandwich or soup shop. I don't know if I have the entrepreneur in me though.
I also like organizing. I could see myself putting books back on the shelves in a library or files in a business. I don't know if that's even a job in itself.
I hate talking on the phone so I want no part of it in my job. And I don't like dealing with people. lol Picky? yes.