View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 12:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

IT's been ages since we purchased a small appliance. The last one would have to be the air fryer. I got it through Amazon and in exchange for a review the seller refunded the purchase price so I didn't really 'buy' it. I love it though. My teenagers use it a lot and I feel better about that than them using the stove.

We have an old 4-slot toaster that I've considered replacing for a toaster oven. One that air fries would be awesome. That would replace 2 appliances. However, I don't want something that has to sit on the counter so I'm not sure if I want one unless I can put it in a cabinet when I'm not using it.

We need a new microwave. I bought a cheap one a few years ago to take to work. It was half price on clearance and I figured it would be great to warm up things at school. Then, the week before school started our family microwave died. I started using that one and haven't bought a new one. Its small though, smaller than I wanted in the kitchen here, and it is RED and the front is glittery. Not a good look in my farmhouse kitchen, but I'm cheap and hate to buy stuff.