View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperboutique View Post
Talk to me about those Zhu Zhu pets...

I think DD #2 would really like one of those FurReal Cats??
I got my girls zhu zhu pets for their bday in august, and we pitched them after Chloe got one really wound up in her hair... we didn't want to cut it out, so dh disassembled it then we just threw them out lol. Didn't wanna deal with that again! Also, last christmas we got them this fur real kitty -

They like her, but she doesn't do much except roll back a bit, move her head, blink and purr... and she uses up batteries fast - though maybe that's because she gets used a lot or because she's light sensitive, so she turns on when you walk by. I think we're gonna get them the kitties that walk this year to go with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna View Post
My girls are almost 9 and 6.5 and they are asking for pink Nintendo DS's (not sure if we're getting the DSi or DS Lite, I don't really know the differences between the 2 lol), carrying cases and some girlie games, Lalaloopsy dolls, Moxie Teenz dolls and more Zhu Zhu pets.
My girls are most likely getting DS lites... Shawna, with the ds lites you can use ds games and the gameboy cartridge games - the dsi you can't use the gameboy games on, but has a camera and built in wifi. My girls have a ton of gameboy games for their gameboy sps, and they don't need wifi or a camera yet, so the ds lite makes more sense for us.