View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 11:05 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

This one shall be mine **oh man I get to be #1...well #2 but technically #1!!!*****

Total Points: 30 pts

Challenge #1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points
Boxing: 2pts

Diving: 2pts

Synchronized Swimming: 2pts

Gymnastics: 2pts

Archery: 2pts

Badminton: 2pts

Challenge #3 - Take a look at this amazing collection of the most inspiring moments from the Olympic Games, and scrap a page about a moment in the Olympics past or present which has inspired you. - 2 pts.

Challenge #5 - I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable. - 1 pt. + 1pt NR

Challenge #15 - Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout. - 2 pts. +1pt NR

Challenge #27 - Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them. -2 pts. +1pt NR

Challenge #31 - Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. - 1pt +1pt NR

Challenge #37 - This is so true for me! I hate shoes, so flip flops make my world so much better. Scrap a page about what makes your life better. 1 pt

Challenge #38 - Use at least 3 colors from this color scheme to scrap a page! You can use any combination, but you must have 3 of these colors! 1 pt

Challenge #39 - Are you an introvert or estrovert? Explain why and earn 2 pts

Challenge #40 - Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). 1 pt +1pt NR

Last edited by hollyxann; 08-30-2012 at 10:16 PM.