View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 08:33 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. Do you print your DS pages?
I do!

2. How often do you print?
Well...I used to print everything as I made it on my own printer. I would print 8x8 on an 8.5x11 piece of photo paper. Then trim it and put it in an 8x8 album with sleeves. So, I've got a lot of those albums around here. For a while I was doing Project Life/Pocket Style pages in 8.5x11 format. I think I even bought some templates (Erica Zane's) for that size from here many moons ago. Then I'd print them and slip into sleeves that size.

Now...I bought a photobook (first time) from Shutterfly last March (I believe it was March) at 10x10 and I just LOVE it! It's not layflat, but I don't care! lol I just love that size in my hands and that it's bigger than 8x8. So, I just ordered two more this week.

But, I hate not seeing my new layouts throughout the year, so I wind up printing some of them anyway and sticking them on the side of the fridge. lol I think there's 8 there that I change out every so often. And a couple on the metal doors leading to the back deck. Now I've got a stack of printed pages that I wonder what to do with.

3. Where do you print, and what size?
Answered above

4. Anything else you want to share?
I have some weekly pages that I started last year. I only got a few months done of the year. So...I didn't print those. Do I think I'll go back and finish the year? I'm not sure. Jo has a new template pack out so I did the first week of January 2022. Do I have high hopes of doing the whole year? Of course! lol We'll see!

I don't scrap (other than the weekly pages mentioned above) in chronological order and those Shutterfly books (or home-printed books) are NOT in any kind of order. lol Well, I DID put snowy (not many of THOSE for us) and Christmas layouts at the back. And Autumnish looking somewhat before that. And beachy ones bofore that. But, overall, it's super random. Baby pictures, grandparents, my husband and I, etc. All jumping around in years. And I don't mind that one bit. As knittingbec said: If someone came over & wanted to look at a scrapbook (my favorite kind of person!), they'd get to see a range of dates, stages of life, places, activities.