View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 11:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
No Costco near me but do have a Sam's Club in the city 15 miles from me.

I used to go twice a year. I'd stock up on toilet paper, kleenex, paper towels, and other non-food things as needed. I had just gone in January 2020 and had gotten my 2 big packages of toilet paper. Boy was I glad in March!!! I have an area in my basement where I can stock these items so definitely prefer the bulk buying for them.

I have been there at least twice during the pandemic. I have noticed that some paper items may not be available when I'm there. The supply isn't consistent. Last time I was there they didn't have the toilet paper brand I buy nor did they have any square boxes of tissues in any brand. Last visit was maybe 6 months ago?

The other thing I like to buy there are the big packages of batteries. It seems like I go through them so fast so instead of buying small packages all the time, I get the big ones.

Food is usually not a good buy for me since I cook for one. Bulk just doesn't work unless it is non-perishable.

I go in with a list and try to stick to it.
I forgot about the batteries! You're right, those big packs of batteries are great at Costco.