View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 12:21 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

I would love a more pro-Slytherin add-on! My youngest is a Slytherin, and she totally embraces it, even though she's one of the sweetest, most thoughtful little girls you could meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
I'm disappointed if the "Villains" kit is the only Slytherin set she's planning to produce. The imagery in the kit is overwhelmingly negative - skulls, dark marks, death eater masks, Tom Riddle's diary pierced by a basilisk fang, and a dementor. It's all fantastically evil and awesome for a kit focused on villains and I LOVE it for that...

...but for my family members who sort into that house, when I want to create pages that honor them? This just isn't a good kit to use.

There are good traits about Slytherins. They aren't all evil. I was just wondering if she had plans to either make a kit along those lines, or at least an add-on of supplemental elements. If the answer is yes, I'll wait patiently and save my monies to spend on the whole set because Flergs rocks! But if the answer is no, I guess I'll have to get started recoloring elements from the other kits and trying to create word strips that match as best I can.

Thanks for trying to help!