View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Yes, when DS was around 8 months someone got into our apartment and sprayed us, they took all the laptops leaving everything else in perfect order more than I had ever had. DH and I woke up with an awful headache and thought: unbelievable the baby didn't cry (he used to cry like hell every night till we moved) then we realized what had happened. By that time we had a new maid living with us and she said she found the door opened, we didn't believe her and called the police, they said she was definitely the partner who let the other know where were the LTs as it was weird all the jewelry, electronics and silver in the app were untouched but they couldn't make anything to prove it so we just took her to the service agency and put a complaint and that was all we could do. We haven't had unknown maids since, only girls that we or someone else has known forever, and if they can't come over well I rather have a dirty house than having a stranger living with us again. Why we suspected her? she was too good to be true, she had just been a week with us and had tidied up all the rooms except mine cause I had been sick with flu almost since she arrived, not that she hadn't tried, a coincidence? I dont think so, oh and my mom n MIL's sixth sense told them she was not trustworthy the first day she met her.