View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 09:47 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
Yes, when DS was around 8 months someone got into our apartment and sprayed us, they took all the laptops leaving everything else in perfect order more than I had ever had. DH and I woke up with an awful headache and thought: unbelievable the baby didn't cry (he used to cry like hell every night till we moved) then we realized what had happened. By that time we had a new maid living with us and she said she found the door opened
What a scary story! I can't even imagine how you all felt after that happened.

We were robbed once when I was in elementary school. We got home and immediately noticed that the door was open and the tv in the room was missing. They also took some of my mother's jewelry (which had a lot of sentimental value because most had been her mother's) and some specialized tools my father used for restoring cars. I remember saying that we were *so lucky* that the thief hadn't taken my boom box. Of course, I know now that it was probably only worth about $20, but at the time it seemed like an expensive piece of electronic equipment that of course any thief would be lucky to steal. 😂 The guy robbed a police officer's house a few days later, so they caught him. My parents never got anything back, unfortunately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk