Thread: Wkend Plans?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 07:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We have a crazy busy weekend. My son's graduation party is Sunday and it's pretty much all my responsibility. It's not at our house so I have to cart everything to where the party is. And we have no idea how many people will actually show up, which is always fun! I've been watching the weather. Right now it's calling for hot and no rain. Let's hope the rain holds off so I don't have to clean my house and let everyone know a rain location! But I ran a zillion errands today (like 8 stores and doctor's appointment for my son) so I am sitting and doing nothing this evening.

Rae, your weekend away sounds so nice! My son worked in Seattle last summer and it was beautiful!

LeeAndra. Your weekend sounds crazy, too. Hugs! It's so hard when spouses travel. And those school projects that are really homework for the parents - don't even get me started!!!

Amie - good luck on your garage sale - good weather definitely brings more people out!

Carrie, love your nothing planned plan! Sounds heavenly! But I do NOT miss new drivers!!!

Tammy, cleaning so (not) fun! Hope it stays clean when you're done - that can be tough with kids around!

Rebecca, enjoy your quiet weekend scrapping!!