View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 12:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 .Is there something you are looking forward to? Settling into a summer routine so that I can actually accomplish something. I have been off work a week but feel like summer hasn't yet started because things have been so unsettled.
2. Do you have a garden? No. We have tons of room for one, but I really don't know anything about gardening. Our 'garden' area (which was once a really nice vegetable garden when the previous owners lived here is currently sitting under about 9" of water. We have decided that we will use that area for gardening but build raised beds instead of planting in the ground. It is the best area as it is adjacent the orchard and fenced off from the goats and horse.
3. How early do you wake each day? School year, 6:15. During the summer I usually wake around 8:00, though I don't set alarms.
4. What was the last thing you baked or do you ever? The last thing I baked was a casserole. I rarely bake sweets. My daughter has taken over doing that. I hate cooking and baking with a passion!
5. Do you have a skin care regime? I use sunscreen. I exfoliate every few days and I use a moisturizer and yarrow pom oil. I wish I could find something to get rid of my rosacea. I need to see a dermatologist.