View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 12:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Have you tried a new recipe lately?
Yes, I just made a recipe we both loved this wk, it was spiced beef, onions, cream cheese ,worchestershire, ketchup all mixed up and then eggs/cream poured overtop with shredded cheddar over all. It was a rich, yummy keto recipe that we ate for 2 days.

Do you use a facial moisturizer/cream, which one?
I just tried No 7 night cream. I figured I'd give it a try as I'd heard lots of good things about it and its less than half the cost of my regular cream. It's been a week and I have to say I love it. My skin feels soft and moisturized when I wake up and the skin around my eyes seems tigher. Thumbs up for this one.

Do you get mani/pedis?
No. I keep my nails short and rarely put on nail polish. I try to remember to rub in some nail cream now and again but mostly I forget to. I'll wear polish on my toes in the summer but don't bother in the winter.

What's your fave household appliance?
Coffee maker and I need to buy a new one. I noticed yesterday that ours has started leaking. I put a tea towel under it last night and this morning I noticed that the towel is damp, so yes....definitely leaking. I have to figure out what to get and whats on sale.

Do you read magazines or books? What type?
I am bummed that the online subscription closed down that I loved and now apple news has one but there are less than half the magazines the other one had and the price has gone up too. Canadians don't get the content that the US gets. I like entertainment, photography and food mags. For books I have access to two digital libraries in our area (I live on the border of both so can belong to them both which is great b/c usually you can only belong to the one in your district). Between the two of them I have a big selection to choose from and never run out of things to read. I love thrillers, contemporary romance, young adult, fantasy/sci-fi and coming of age genres.

Forgot to say my recipe has bacon....yum....and I added peppers and about 3 tbsp cream cheese but it wasn't in the original recipe. If you want to see it, here it is on pinterest.
https://cupcakesandkalechips.com/bac..._a5y_p=1831831

Last edited by bcgal00; 12-13-2019 at 01:00 PM.