View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 09:15 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I am loving reading more about everyone!!

I started paper scrapping in 1998, the birth of our first child.... someone gave me a very pretty fabric album for a baby shower gift and I decided that I could not just toss photos in. So I learned to scrapbook.

Then in 2009, I discovered digi-scrapping.... took me 6 months to make my first page. In 2011 I started a little digi-designing. I occasionally make scrap kits, but also make invitations and educational supplies to sell online. (Etsy and Teachers Pay Teachers)

I am a momma to 4....21, 19, 17 and 15. Was a teacher for pre-school and kindergarten for many years... in 2012 thought I left the school I was at (they wanted to turn into a full daycare and be open all year, everyday... my children were no longer welcome to attend and they took all my sick/personal days. When I started it was a school, so I was able to still be mom on my days off). I started watching children from home (two full time children at home is the same salary as 20 in a classroom, so win win for me!) Sometimes I miss my classroom. Now I work Monday-Thursday and its perfect!

I love to do any kind of crafting... I love to paint and draw, photography, quilting, (used to sew a lot too), travel, (love Disney), read, watch way too much TV and take walks. But with 4 kids... not much time for all my fun stuff! LOL
I hate housework and yard work, but sometimes like gardening... makes me think of my grandma who practically raised me.

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow