View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 03:45 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm sorry you're dealing with such bad allergies, Tracey!! Mine have been the worst this year. I don't think I've had allergies like this for at least 10 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaT View Post
Yesssss!!! Something bloomed!! I was just out at my in-laws cause hubby was mowing fields and I came back so watery and itchy. I just finished a round of steroids due to the poison oak I managed to get in a few weeks ago.
Oh no, Manda! I hope you're feeling better from the poison oak. It's a good thing I don't hike because I'd probably touch all sorts of things I shouldn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
We've had great success with Lemon, Peppermint and Lavender essential oils. Blend them together with carrier oil, and roll onto back of neck every morning. Only on the worst days would we need to have an antihistamine tablet as well. I used the Young Living brand of oils.
I wish I could use oils, Jacinda!! My mom is SUPER sensitive to scents (even natural ones), so that's out for me. I just started using them for my hair once a week, and I have to stay in my room on the opposite side of the house until I wash them out!