View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 08:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thanksgiving is always a fun holiday for my family. Being Americans but living in Canada we celebrate both Canadian Thanksgiving (in October) and American Thanksgiving. As kids we always thought we were super special because our parents would let us stay home from school that day, and we've kept that going with out kids as well. We always have dinner at my brothers house, and thats where we kick off the holiday season.... the kids make out their Christmas lists after dinner, we ALWAYS pop Christmas Vacation on the TV as the first Christmas movie of the season, we make our plans as to who is hosting which dinner during december etc. It's a fun night.

As for Black Friday, it never used to be a thing here in Canada.... but the past few years they've kind of adopted it in a way, we actually just had our black friday sales this past week and I got what I needed to get (it's pretty laid back in these parts.... the biggest line and crowd might be 10 people in walmart and even that is "too peopley" for me to go out, so I sent the hubby in lol I'm more of an online shopper so I have a small list of places to check out on black friday and cyber monday.... I'm hoping to have all my shopping done this week (besides food of course)..... fingers crossed