View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 12:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm so looking forward to the next 4 episodes but am also dreading it b/c of course some of our fave characters are going to die. I didn't mind that it wasn't an action packed episode as I know that lots of action is coming. I like that these first 2 have been quieter, more emotional, setting the stage for what's to come.

Sansa and Theon....got me misty eyed, as did Brienne getting knighted.

I love both Jon and Daenerys and it's going to be a tear jerker when one or both of them die. They can't both rule the iron throne so at least one will die, possibly at the hand of the other. Ugh....it's giving me chills just thinking about it.

I really hope Cersei dies gruesomely. I think it would be cool for Arya to do it, wearing Jaime's face. I agree with Vanessa...Tyron and Jaime can't die until they see Cersai again., that's a scene that just has to happen.

I hope Tormund and Brienne end up together but both being warriors it's more likely they will die.

I can't imagine the writers would let Cersei live...there would be an uprising with the public We all hate her LOL. There's no salvation for that one!